BitKeep has recently introduced the over-the-counter trading feature for investors to buy USDT/USDC using fiat currencies. With BitKeep OTC, BitKeep wallet users can buy USDT and USDC using fiat currencies in 31 countries, including USD, EUR, JPY, KRW, and VND. More fiat currencies will be accepted and more stablecoins supported in the near future. At present, BitKeep has aggregated 3 reliable OTC platforms, providing convenient exchange channels without amount limits, and ensuring the security of the fund in the meantime. For Web3.0 beginners, BitKeep OTC is more accessible than the OTC ports of centralized exchanges. In particular, if you buy tokens with a value under 1,000 USD, you don’t have to go through KYC verification.
What is OTC trading?
Over-The-Counter or OTC Trading in the context of crypto, means private deals for buying or selling crypto. OTC is the bridge between cryptocurrency and fiat currency, where the buyer and seller gets tokens/coins and fiat currencies, respectively. BitKeep OTC is a cost-efficient and user-friendly portal supporting a variety of fiat currencies and mainstream stablecoins. More importantly, the OTC platforms are strictly audited to ensure the safety of users’ funds.
How to make an OTC transaction?
The BitKeep OTC portal is available to all BitKeep users outside Chinese mainland.
1) In the landing page of BitKeep app, tap the OTC icon on the right. Choose the token you want to buy, the fiat currency you’d like to pay with, the network of the preferred token, and your payment channel;
(Here, let’s take buying USDT (TRON) with USD through Banxa as an example)
2) Fill in the amount you’d like to buy and the receiving address, and tap “Next”;
3) After jumping to the BANXA page, fill in your email address, choose the country corresponding to the selected fiat currency, enter your mobile phone number (IMPORTANT: if you chose USD, you must verify your identity with a US mobile phone number), and tap “Confirm”. Now fill in the verification code you got through SMS, and tap [Verify];
4) Fill in your personal information as required, and tap [Submit Verification];
5) Fill in you VISA info, then tap “Make Payment”. You’ll see the transaction status. Now you can tap “Return to BitKeep”. You shall get the token you bought within 30 minutes.
BitKeep’s OTC, Swap and NFT Market all boast sufficient liquidity. With just the BitKeep app, the one-stop crypto assets trading and management solution, both individual investors and institutional investors can have all their crypto-related needs satisfied. The BitKeep OTC portal will be continuously improved to better serve our 6 million users across 168 countries.
BitKeep, as the top decentralized multi-chain digital wallet in Asia, integrates Wallet, Swap, NFT Market, DApp and Discover in a single location. With a user base of nearly six million across 168 countries and regions, BitKeep forged strategic partnership with multiple top 30 public chains (including Polygon, Solana, BSC, ETH, HECO, OKChain, TRON, Fantom, WAX, IOST, AVAX, zkSync), becoming their authorized wallet. With 70+ mainnets, 15,000+ DApps, 1,000,000+ NFTs and 250,000+ tokens supported, BitKeep is dedicated to creating the world’s largest Web3.0 gateway.